Ready To Teach Dance From The Inside Out? Start HERE, with body positivity & empowerment.
Curriculums. They have the power to spark imagination, curiosity, and serious fun. For you AND your students. Or, they can be a major yawn. If you're ready for dance education that tastes like the corner brownie, for a curriculum that's the perfect cocktail of technique, creativity and fun, while empowering young dancers with positive self-talk that gives you those Hallmark card feels, you're in the right place.
Different Drummer Dance - Creative Dance
Available in a NEW format that includes personalized coaching and one-on-one evaluations, the Creative Dance curriculum will return for purchase in June, 2018. Sign up to be the first to know about updates!
Browse around & get to know what being a Different Drummer teacher is all about!
Lesson plans cover:
- direction & pathways
- body parts
You'll also receive Teaching Materials:
- lesson plan templates
- coloring pages to accompany each lesson plan
- suggested crafts and supplemental activities to keep the fun going
- book and poetry suggestions to highlight lesson concepts
- suggested props to build your best class
- Spotify playlists & recommended musical tracks to accompany lessons
And you'll get some sweet promotional materials!
- customizable parent/student welcome letter
- Different Drummer Dance brochure
- high resolution photos for marketing
- Different Drummer Dance logos
- access to a private Facebook group of like minded educators
- access to my library of Facebook videos (past and still expanding!)
Other things you want to know:
- The Creative Dance curriculum are creative movement classes designed for children ages 3-5.Recommended class length: 45 min/week.
- It is an introductory class that provides students with opportunities to move, explore, play, build motor, cognitive, social, & emotional skills.
- If you're interested in using the techniques and theories of this curriculum to build ballet based classes for students ages 5 and up, please contact me! I'm working on this curriculum as we speak and would love to give you first access!